[asterisk-users] Paging to external speaker like in airports etc...

Anthony Kepler anthony at jivanjeearch.com
Fri Sep 14 14:46:14 CDT 2007

Thats AMAZING! This "google" you have shown me is truly a modern marvel
of the interwebs.

You know what would be EVEN BETTER though?
If idiots (such as you and I) would find something better to do with our
time than mock others on mailing lists in a pitiful attempt to appear
more knowledgeable/cool/hip/popular/what have you.

Nobody likes you or thinks you're pretty or will ask you to prom.
Welcome to the asshole club, we get badges... and black eyes.