[asterisk-users] Paging to external speaker like in airports etc...

Lacy Moore - Aspendora aspendora at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 14:25:10 CDT 2007

On 9/13/07, Deepak Naidu <deepak_nai at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi, I have a production asterisk-1.2.8 system with FreePBX & PRI Digium
> card.
>
> I am looking for a paging system to an external speaker.  I can page to
> internal Polycom 501 VoIP.
>
> But, what hardware or system do I need to integrate with the asterisk to
> have this acheived.

You know what would be even better?  If we had a search engine that you
could type something into and it would produce a list of pages related to
this.

Oh wait, maybe that's what this does:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Asterisk+paging

Google is a wonderful tool, learn to use it...

--
> Deepak
>

>  *Linux your Life,** Don't Window it [[]]*
>
>                *{ All for the best }*

> Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now<http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTEydmViNG02BF9TAzIxMTQ3MTcxOTAEc2VjA21haWwEc2xrA3RhZ2xpbmU>.

Lacy Moore
Somewhere I wish I wasn't