[asterisk-users] how to determine if a SIP extension has DNDonoroff

Steve Langstaff steve.langstaff at citel.com
Fri Sep 14 07:51:44 CDT 2007

The OP was asking whether they could update Asterisk's DND status for
the extension to mirror a DND button on the (SIP) phone. I suggested
that they might act on the response code to an OPTIONS.

I think that they *actually* want to do some queue management based on
the DND button of the (SIP) phone.