[asterisk-users] Asterisk cli

Atis atis at BEST.eu.org
Fri Sep 14 04:44:18 CDT 2007

On 9/13/07, Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 10:36:56AM -0500, Mark Michelson wrote:
> > Rizwan Hisham wrote:
> > > i connect remotely. I have tried both of these cases but no warnings
> > > or mesages still.
> >
> > It could be that your logger.conf file doesn't know to send debug
> > messages to the cli. Make sure that the "console" line in logger.conf
> > includes "debug". Mine looks like:
> >
> > console => notice,warning,error,debug
>
> Debug messages will just flood your console and make it non-functional.

Well, this is interesting to see how to enable debug in console, but i
agree - it would make very very much of everything appear there..

I usually have another terminal open, where i do
"tail -n0 -f /var/log/asterisk/full"

So, you can look into dialplan execution, and if something goes wrong
- switch to second terminal where debug is tailed..

Regards,
Atis

--
Atis Lezdins,