[asterisk-users] Asterisk cli

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Thu Sep 13 14:39:23 CDT 2007

On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 10:36:56AM -0500, Mark Michelson wrote:
> Rizwan Hisham wrote:
> > i connect remotely. I have tried both of these cases but no warnings
> > or mesages still.
>
> It could be that your logger.conf file doesn't know to send debug
> messages to the cli. Make sure that the "console" line in logger.conf
> includes "debug". Mine looks like:
>
> console => notice,warning,error,debug

Don't do that.

Send debug logs to a different place.

Normally ou should not need to see verbose messages, and certainly nt
debug messages. The sane default verbosity level and debug level is 0.
This makes actual errors stand out.

Debug messages will just flood your console and make it non-functional.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com