[asterisk-users] VOIP Users Conference Friday September 14 @ 12:30PM EDT

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 00:56:29 CDT 2007

Hello all,

Note: This is still an asterisk-based discussion, but we widened the
interests of the conference and also wish to avoid trademark abuse,
although we continue work closely with Digium,hence the change of
name.

Today, we'll be listening to the latest on Astricon which is fast
approaching. Our featured guest  is Daniel Berninger from FWD.
FreeWorldDialup.com has brought a lot of people into the asterisk
fold, including yours truly. Dan can explain what their latest
initiative is about.

http://VOIPUsersConference.org/join.php for more info.

The Talkshoe conference bridge has evolved to the point where you can
call it (whether via SIP or PSTN) and enter the conference code 22622#
and then 1# as a PIN if you do not wish to register. If you have a
PIN, callerID will be recognized if your PIN is your 10 digit phone
number. The text chat interface is also much improved if you use
Windows or Mac, but we will be on the IRC channel at freenode.net
anyway: #asterisk-users-conference

See you anon

randulo