[asterisk-users] FreePBX (2.3) - Good? Bad? Ugly?

Duncan Turnbull duncan at e-simple.co.nz
Thu Sep 13 19:17:14 CDT 2007

I am yet to use 2.3 but have 2.2 on 8 ubuntu based installations with Asterisk 1.2.18 or greater

FreePbx is really useful as an interface to all the config files, stats etc, its also really great if your customers need some
control

The documentation has recently been updated and there is a lot of life in the project so I would recommend it

Just note, that like everything you still need to put some time into understanding what you are doing and how to get around the
systems

Cheers Duncan