[asterisk-users] DECT SIP phones

Stephen Bosch posting at vodacomm.ca
Thu Sep 13 19:05:51 CDT 2007

Hi folks:

I know it's come up a few times before, but I need some more detail.

I'm looking for a SIP DECT (cordless) phone for North American
installations. I've heard only of the Siemens Gigaset S450/C450 phones.
Apparently these aren't sold for use in NAm, even though they're
supposed to be legal (in the United States, anyway).

On top of that, I understand they have some annoying issues anyway.

Can anyone suggest a solid alternative DECT SIP phone that is available
in North America?

Cheers,

-Stephen-