[asterisk-users] asterisk call back dail plan

Atis atis at BEST.eu.org
Thu Sep 13 01:37:27 CDT 2007

Hi,

I meant - if you have more specific questions - please ask them. And
writing back to ML would be desirable, because this info might be
useful for other people. I can't give you my dialplan, because it's
too large and probably useless without lot of external configs. I can
just tell you where to look in info, and if you don't have something
working as expected - you're welcome to ask.

So, please see http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+variables
- there is variable TRANSFER_CONTEXT, you have to set before dialing
from A to B. Also, you have to set some global variable that will have
extension B (it's hard to acquire it later)

Then you should define the context that will handle transfers from B
to C. It should contain Dial() command to extension C. You need to
have parameter g enabled in options of this Dial. And finally in last
line after Dial() you should check variable DIALSTATUS for value
"ANSWERED" - if it's not there, do another Dial() back to B that you
have in variable.

Please see the following links for additional documentation.
* http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+variables
* http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+dial
I think, the lines next to t option are incomplete. Variable
GOTO_ON_BLINDXFER was obsoleted at some point (probably 1.4), i'm not
sure that it will work in 1.4

Regards,
Atis

--