[asterisk-users] Assistance needed.

Tim King tim at compnetwork.net
Wed Sep 12 17:43:27 CDT 2007

I am looking for help from someone familiar with using asterisk and openser
to build a rather large VOIP network. I have 6 servers in place each with
their own purpose. I will give a brief summary and hopefully someone out
there is able to help be finalize this dialplan. I have six servers in
place. One has 4 port T1 to handle trunks to PSTN. One has 2 port T1 and is
to be used for SS7 links. Third is to be used as primary sip machine running
openser. 4th is voicemail server using asterisk. 5th is asterisk machine to
be used for VPBX customers. 6th is to hold all mysql databases with
configuration from all servers to providing a single point of provisioning.
If anyone out here thinks they can help please advise.