[asterisk-users] AAI2UUI - how?

Christophorus Laube Christophorus.Laube at SemanticEdge.de
Wed Sep 12 05:01:54 CDT 2007

Hi list,

on my asterisk machine I have an E1 (Beronet with chan_misdn) board and
sip clients connected. I am getting some AAI
(application-to-application-information, enriched SIP header, similar to
the SipAddHeader application) from a sip client during the BYE method. I
want to give this AAI to my ISDN line as UUI (user-to-user-information)
during ISDN Hangup. Doing that with the SipGetHeader application is not
possible as this is only allowed on incoming SIP calls. Is there a
possibility I can customize my cdr in a manner that logs this AAI and I
can strip that in the hangup extensions from the cdr to set the
MISDN_USERUSER variable and write UUI?
TIA and Regards, Christophorus