[asterisk-users] Generating an old-fashioned dialtone

Gordon Henderson gordon+asterisk at drogon.net
Wed Sep 12 03:58:29 CDT 2007

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007, Clayton Milos wrote:

> [...]

Zap channels don't though, and DISA also generates an "internal" dialtone,
so if you arranged things such that lifting the handset auto-dialled a
number on a SIP phone which connected you to DISA, then you could fiddle
with the runes in indications.conf ...

However producing the olde "purrrrrr" might be challenging and you'll be
after a phone with buttons A and B next ;-)

Gordon