[asterisk-users] Another State Of The Punctuation Mark question - Vonage

Eric Chamberlain eric at voxilla.com
Tue Sep 11 11:32:06 CDT 2007

Vonage has a "business" offering, but they aren't really structured to provide business quality support.  I wouldn't use them for a business.

For several years now, we've used VoicePulse Connect <http://connect.voicepulse.com/> for our Asterisk IAX and SIP trunks.  Ravi and KP are both technical guys and know Asterisk extremely well.

--
Eric Chamberlain, CISSP
Chief Technical Officer