[asterisk-users] Another State Of The Punctuation Mark question - Vonage

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Sep 11 07:56:53 CDT 2007

There was a flurry of "Vonage is going to unlock SIP" activity last
year; did anything productive ever come of it?

Are *you* using your Vonage lines directly into Asterisk?

In lieu of that, for a 4 line small business that doesn't need to pay
Vonage $150 a month, who?  Broadvoice?  Someone else?

I'm a touch unimpressed with the fact that BV's website *won't quote
you BYOD pricing* until you actually place the damn order -- or so it
appears to my eyes.

727.

Cheers,
-- jra