[asterisk-users] canreinvite

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 10:18:49 CDT 2007

The others answered correctly personal I like using rtp debug.
As for making sure in the DialPlan that the RTP goes end to end
without asterisk.
1. Make sure they both use the same codec and protocol.
2. Don't put any options in app_dial, like tTwW or anything else that
will force asterisk to stay in the stream to listen for DTMF.