[asterisk-users] Prevent multiple sip registrations

Atis atis at BEST.eu.org
Tue Sep 11 06:32:19 CDT 2007

On 9/11/07, Rizwan Hisham <rizwanhasham at gmail.com> wrote:
> We cant do that. Thats becoz the original user may change his/her location
> which will result in change of ip address. We have to set host=dynamic for
> allownig the original user to register from anywhere.
> So any other ideas?

So, if he can change IP, then he probably is changing? Why do you get
multiple registrations? SIP secret should be known only for that user
(or if he has HW device - just for device).

Regards,
Atis

--
Atis Lezdins,