[asterisk-users] how to DUNDi branch office with area code?

d tbsky tbskyd at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 08:58:05 CDT 2007

hi:
   thanks a lot for your suggestion. i have setup up an experimental
environment like yours,
and dundi works great. but it's not easy for us to archive this in
real world. we have other pbx(like alcatel)  that need to co-work with
asterisk. so area code with each branch office seems easier to
maintain. hope we can run pure asterisk one day..