[asterisk-users] MINNESOTA: TwinCities Asterisk Users Group Meeting - This Saturday Sep 8th, 2007 (Only hours away)

asterisk_help at iwishi.nu asterisk_help at iwishi.nu
Thu Sep 6 20:42:41 CDT 2007

To: Twin Cities Asterisk Users
From: asterisk_help at iwishi.nu
Subject: TwinCities Asterisk Users Group Meeting this Saturday - Only 1
and 1/2 days away!

Meeting Start: 09/08/2007 - 11:30am

Hello all Twin Cities Asterisk Users,

It's time once again to have another meeting.

I've not had much time to prepare, but I'd really like to review and
install with the group at our next meeting the software package formerly
known as OpenPBX and now known as CallWeaver. This release now claims to
have full t.38 support for faxing over IP. This has got to be one of the
biggest issue facing professional installations at many business
locations. OpenPBX and now CallWeaver are software forks of Asterisk.
Lets think of the meeting as visiting your best friends ex! (Boy, is s/he
looking hot?!)  Lets review without getting caught<grins>...

Basically this next meeting is a build fest. Please bring your projects
and questions with you and as a group, we'll get you up and running. If
you're interested in Faxing support, installing voip as your profession
[or part of], or need Asterisk at your business, this is one meeting you
do not want to miss. I'm going to attempt a CallWeaver installation, Live,
with no editing or rehearsal.

Be sure to get here early as the chairs go fast. The September 8th meeting
will be starting at 11:30am.

7839 12th Ave S.
Bloomington MN 55425

To get a head start on what you'll see, please visit:
http://callweaver.org/blog

I also want to say a special thanks to those who make our meetings
possible and donate time, products, materials, give aways and so forth.
Specifically Polycom for the unforgettable gifts, Cylogistics and Octasic
for the Echo Cancel software licenses from last month, O'reilly for the
gifts and all their support for user groups of all kinds and the special
offers for members of our TCAUG group. (Ask me about these at a meeting
sometime). All of our members who attend meetings too! Without you, what
the heck am I doing here!

To Everyone, a very special THANK YOU!

Eric Osterberg,
Sound Choice Communications LLC
(651)-999-0888 - Voice Line

PS: * Asterisk is a registered trademark of Digium. With great respect we
use the name.