[asterisk-users] Connecting Asterisk to Alcatel OmniPCX

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Thu Sep 6 20:08:17 CDT 2007

Greetings list,

I've been asked by someone to help them set up a SIP link between an asterisk system and an Alcatel OmniPCX (v6 software). The asterisk bit's fine, but I know nothing about the Alcatel except that it does apparently allow the setup of SIP trunks.

Does anyone have experience with the Alcatel unit? Any obvious pitfalls to watch out for? Any suggestions gratefully appreciated.

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it