[asterisk-users] bridge on DIVA card and how to see it

lemmel lemmel lem__mel at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 04:00:29 CDT 2007

In the capi.conf file, there is a bridge option that allow to "native
bridging (CAPI line interconnect) if available", and I found this in the
capi-user mailing list :
--------------------------------
I suggest you put bridge=yes into each interface.
Then, when Asterisk bridges two channels, it looks for
the possibility to do a native bridge (call the bridge code of
the channel module). In case of SIP (when reinvite=yes is set), the
SIP phones are set to send the voice data directly to the other phone
and not bother Asterisk with that voice data.

It is an interesting feature, and I put the right value in the conf file;
but how to see the effect of this parameter ?

All my test show that when asterisk run out of steam, the isdn calls too.

Does this parameter function really ? How can I perform my test in order to
ascertain it ?

P.S. :
I used cpufreq in order to curb the cpu, and adjust the load with a kernel
compilation (with j parameter).