[asterisk-users] ztcfg error : TE110p error with " CAS signalling on span 1 conflicts with HDLC with ...

satish patel satish_patel_2000_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 23:58:19 CDT 2007

I have the same setup asterisk-1.4.11 with TE120P two port E1 card with is connected with avaya system but signaling is Qsig becase i want unified dialplan

my configuration
/etc/zaptel.conf
########### Digium TE120P Card Configuration #########
# E1 port 1
span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16
# E1 port 2
span=2,0,0,ccs,hdb3
bchan=32-46,48-62
dchan=47

loadzone = in
defaultzone=in

/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf
group=1
context=from-avaya
signalling=pri_net
channel => 1-15,17-31

group=2
context=from-pstn
signalling=pri_cpe
channel => 32-46,48-62

*Notes : - my avaya system clock is slave mode and my asterisk is master thats why i use pri_net  on avaya

Vidura Senadeera <vidurased at gmail.com> wrote: Dear All,

 I'm integrating avaya commuication manager difinity ver 1.0 with asterisk using B2B E1. following are the details of my H/W, zaptel configs and software installed.

 Digium TE110p
 asterisk 1.2.19
 cent OS 4.4
 zaptel 1.2.18
 libpri 1.2.4

 etc/zaptel.conf
 span=1,0,0,cas,hdb3
 bchan=1-15,17-31
 dchan=16

 when i ztcfg -vvv im having this error message and the E1 is not getting up.

 "cas signalling on span1 conflicts with HDLC with FCS on channel 16"

 The switchtype and signalling im using is national, pri_cpe

 I'm attaching the avaya config details for more information.

 Please help me to sorted out this problem.

 -
Thanks & Regards,
Vidura Senadeera,
Sri Lanka.
Tel - +94114520036
Mobile - +94777766596

                                 SIGNALING GROUP

 Group Number: 1              Group Type: isdn-pri
                    Associated Signaling? y          Max number of NCA TSC: 0
                       Primary D-Channel: 01B0216     Max number of CA TSC: 0
                                                   Trunk Group for NCA TSC:
       Trunk Group for Channel Selection:         X-Mobility/Wireless Type: NONE
          Supplementary Service Protocol: a

                                DS1 CIRCUIT PACK

            Location: 01B02                           Name: ZTE 1
            Bit Rate: 2.048                    Line Coding: hdb3

      Signaling Mode: isdn-pri
             Connect: network
   TN-C7 Long Timers? n                   Country Protocol: 7
Interworking Message: PROGress
Interface Companding: alaw                             CRC? n
           Idle Code: 11111111
                              DCP/Analog Bearer Capability: 3.1kHz

      Slip Detection? y                 Near-end CSU Type: other

   Echo Cancellation? n

                                TRUNK GROUP

Group Number: 1                    Group Type: isdn          CDR Reports: y
  Group Name: OUTSIDE CALL                COR: 14       TN: 1        TAC: 801
   Direction: two-way        Outgoing Display? n         Carrier Medium: PRI/BRI
 Dial Access? y                Busy Threshold: 99        Night Service:
Queue Length: 0
Service Type: public-ntwrk          Auth Code? n            TestCall ITC: rest
                         Far End Test Line No:
TestCall BCC: 4
TRUNK PARAMETERS
         Codeset to Send Display: 6     Codeset to Send National IEs: 6
        Max Message Size to Send: 260   Charge Advice: none
  Supplementary Service Protocol: a     Digit Handling (in/out): enbloc/enbloc

            Trunk Hunt: cyclical
                                                   Digital Loss Group: 13
Calling Number - Delete:     Insert:                 Numbering Format:
              Bit Rate: 1200         Synchronization: sync     Duplex: full
 Disconnect Supervision - In? y  Out? n
 Answer Supervision Timeout: 0

TRUNK FEATURES
          ACA Assignment? n            Measured: none      Wideband Support? n
                                                          Maintenance Tests? y
                               Data Restriction? n     NCA-TSC Trunk Member:
                                      Send Name: n      Send Calling Number: y
            Used for DCS? n
   Suppress # Outpulsing? n    Numbering Format: public
 Outgoing Channel ID Encoding: preferred     UUI IE Treatment: service-provider

                                                 Replace Restricted Numbers? y
                                                Replace Unavailable Numbers? y
                                                      Send Connected Number: y

             Send UUI IE? y
               Send UCID? n
 Send Codeset 6/7 LAI IE? y                         Ds1 Echo Cancellation? n

                                          US NI Delayed Calling Name Update? n

                     SBS? n  Network (Japan) Needs Connect Before Disconnect? n
                                DS1 CIRCUIT PACK

            Location: 01B01                           Name: ZTE 4