[asterisk-users] ztcfg error : TE110p error with " CAS signalling on span 1 conflicts with HDLC with ...

Vidura Senadeera vidurased at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 09:56:25 CDT 2007

Dear All,

I'm integrating avaya commuication manager difinity ver 1.0 with asterisk
using B2B E1. following are the details of my H/W, zaptel configs and
software installed.

Digium TE110p
asterisk 1.2.19
cent OS 4.4
zaptel 1.2.18
libpri 1.2.4

etc/zaptel.conf
span=1,0,0,cas,hdb3
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16

when i ztcfg -vvv im having this error message and the E1 is not getting up.

"cas signalling on span1 conflicts with HDLC with FCS on channel 16"

The switchtype and signalling im using is national, pri_cpe

I'm attaching the avaya config details for more information.

Please help me to sorted out this problem.

-
Thanks & Regards,
Vidura Senadeera,
Sri Lanka.