[asterisk-users] Asterisk Manager Interface, reliably monitor NewCall for an extension

Atis atis at BEST.eu.org
Wed Sep 5 07:06:41 CDT 2007

On 9/4/07, Devraj Mukherjee <devraj at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Atis,
>
> Is your code open source, or are you willing to share your PHP code
> snippets with me? And thanks for the information on Asterisk's
> stability. Do you think there is an issue in the implementation or
> just network/traffic issues?
>
> Thanks for your time.

Hi,

Sorry, but i can't share - it's company's property, and you wouldn't
want it, because it includes a bunch of other things - our own
libraries, customer recognition, etc, etc..

However, for your purpose - the code for such program would be
trivial. All you need is Stomp library for php, and then just convert
all data to some format that your program will recognize (i use XML).

Also, you might take a look on AJAM -
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Aynchronous+Javascript+Asterisk+Manager+%28AJAM%29

Regards,
Atis