[asterisk-users] Overhead paging over IP...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Tue Sep 4 18:07:32 CDT 2007

	I have a customer that has two buildings that are connected with a
fiber link.  We have a single Asterisk server to cover both buildings.
Now the customer went and bought an overhead paging system for the
remote building and they want to integrate it with Asterisk.  Is there a
device that can connect over IP or an ATA that has an audio output port?
The buildings are about 500 meters apart so we cannot run a cable from
one building to the other just for audio.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001