[asterisk-users] Asterisk MAX handle SIP device

satish patel satish_patel_2000_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 06:41:43 CDT 2007

Dear all

             I have plan to implementation of Asterisk PBX in my organization now i have Read some doucment and we know Asterisk is not SIP proxy but it can handle SIP call now I have 150 SIP Device in current setup  and i have  Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.40GHz + 2GB RAM + TE120P  so it can handle 200 Phone or registration of phone

            what i do i go ahead with this setup or configure SER + asterik for 200 SIP device

           In my server configuration i have mention above how much SIP device it will take and handle ??

----PGP Signature--

Satish Patel
mobile:- +91-9818875535

http://www.linuxbug.org