[asterisk-users] Stuck Voicemails?

Bruce Komito brucek at bagel.com
Mon Oct 29 14:43:08 CDT 2007

We used to have this problem with 1.2, too.  I think it was some timing
thing that resulted from the caller hanging up at just the right (or
should I say, wrong) moment, like after the min-message-len timer.  I
won't tell you what we did to fix it, because you don't want to hear about
upgrading to 1.4!

Bruce Komito
High Sierra Networks, Inc.
www.servers-r-us.com