[asterisk-users] issues with downloads.digium.com

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Mon Oct 29 09:23:20 CDT 2007

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

> Furthermore, I cannot follow links directly. Links are redirections.
>
> For instance, the link marked with "aadk" points to:
>
>   http://www.digium.com/elqNow/elqRedir.htm?ref=http://downloads.digium.com/pub/telephony/aadk
>
> $ HEAD 'http://www.digium.com/elqNow/elqRedir.htm?ref=http://downloads.digium.com/pub/telephony/aadk'
> 200 OK
> Connection: close
> Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 10:05:54 GMT
> Accept-Ranges: bytes
> ETag: "26cb96-963-433e597412940"
> Server: Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) PHP/5.2.0-8+etch7 mod_ssl/2.2.3
> OpenSSL/0.9.8c
> Last-Modified: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:18:05 GMT
> Client-Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 10:05:49 GMT
> Client-Peer: 216.207.245.16:80
> Client-Response-Num: 1
>
> As you can see, that script doesn't really redirect. It does not point
> me to the new file name. If I use a web browser, I still get the
> illusion of a directory tree, but this breaks any decent attempt of
> mirroring downloads.d.o . It also breaks downloads with wget.

> In short, HTTP may return some codes other than 200.

You are absolutely right. I don't even get a directory listing,
maybe because I block most of the Eloqua stuff. Having to
copy&paste the correct URL every time is just plain annoying.

Regards,
  Philipp Kempgen

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
    Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998