[asterisk-users] issues with downloads.digium.com

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Mon Oct 29 05:23:17 CDT 2007

Hi

Sorry to use this public place, but IRC and emails to webmaster at digium
have not helped in the past.

I have several issues with using the files server downloads.digium.com,
which has replaced the simple ftp/http file server ftp.digium.com.

In downloads.d.c the directory listing is served through a seperate
per-directory script with an obscure name.

Let's look at http://downloads.digium.com/pub/telephony/

I get a list of items. I have to guess which of them is a file and which
is a directory. There is no proper date of change.

Furthermore, I cannot follow links directly. Links are redirections.

For instance, the link marked with "aadk" points to:

  http://www.digium.com/elqNow/elqRedir.htm?ref=http://downloads.digium.com/pub/telephony/aadk

$ HEAD 'http://www.digium.com/elqNow/elqRedir.htm?ref=http://downloads.digium.com/pub/telephony/aadk'
200 OK
Connection: close