[asterisk-users] Registration of Snom 320phonewithAsterisk 1.4.13

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 05:19:49 CDT 2007

On 10/29/07, Christian Stredicke <Christian.Stredicke at snom.de> wrote:
> What you can still to is setting the port on the phone to port 5060 - just as a little dirty workaround until there is a better solution available.
>
> CS

snom phones have been using ports in the 2000+ range since the dawn of
asterisk without any problems, so I suspect that this will be an
Asterisk configuration error, or a change to the asterisk SIP stack
that is causing problems.

Can you also check that the snom has a suitably recent firmware
version. It may be a bug in something the phone is sending.

On the other hand, changing the port number on the phone might be the
quickest solution :)

Cheers,
Steve

Steve