[asterisk-users] Nokia E65 SIP/2.0 407 Proxy Authentication Required Problem

Abdul abdul_zu at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 27 08:27:23 CDT 2007

Hi friends,

We have are getting SIP/2.0 407 Proxy Authentication Required on Invite pakcet once Nokia E65 trying to dial number. But it can recive well from other caller.

We tried to disable secrete and it worked fine. But we have lot of users and disabling secrete is risky.

Interesting thing is Nokia N95, N80 is working well with the secrete the problem is only with Nokia E65.

I will be appreciate if some one can help us to solve this issue.

http://mail.yahoo.com