[asterisk-users] asterisk canreinvite=yes

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Oct 27 07:42:07 CDT 2007

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007, satish patel wrote:

> My all phone in LAN not behind the NAT so guessest me what option would
> be best for my setup

   That depends on what you think the best option for your setup is.  :)

   No, seriously.  On the one hand, in a LAN environment, it's probably
easier for your phones to pass media peer-to-peer than to bog down your
Asterisk box with it.  On the other hand, if it's just a handful of
phones, it really couldn't possibly make any less of a difference.

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems