[asterisk-users] Need T1 crossover cable?

Yehavi Bourvine +972-8-9489444 YEHAVI at VMS.HUJI.AC.IL
Sat Oct 27 01:53:00 CDT 2007

> I'm connecting a T1 PCI card to a Nortel Option 61 switch T1 card.  My
> Sangoma A102D shipped with 2 T1 cables - which I assume are straight
> through.  Do I need to make crossover cables for this scenario?

As people answered here you need a crossed cable; Note that T1/E1 cables are
different than Ethernet.

T1/E1 uses pins 1,2,4,5 (while Ethernet uses 1,2,3,6). A crossed T1 cable is:

                                       Regards, __Yehavi: