[asterisk-users] Regarding ast-ax-snmpd

dhannya.chandran at wipro.com dhannya.chandran at wipro.com
Thu Oct 25 23:54:33 CDT 2007

Hi,

   I have downloaded the ast-ax-snmpd package  in Ubuntu Edgy Eft (6.10)
kernel 2.6.17  ;   Asterisk 1.2.12.1     server is already installed in
my system  and its working  fine .   As per README file I have  made
patching and after that when I  issued the "make" command in Asterisk
its  showing error like  " linux/compiler.h"   file not found ( error is
from Asterisk1.1.12.1/channel/chan_phone.c ) . Even if I have copied the
compiler.h header file  its  showing   other errors   all related to
header files  only .  May I know what is the problem .  ?????

Asterisk is installed in the /usr/src/Asterisk1.2.12.1   path . I have
untar the ast-ax-snmpd package in the same /usr/src/ directory .Made the
patching and after that tried  " make " . Is the procedure which I have
followed is correct .????  Please let me know .

Thanks &  Regards,
Dhannya Chandran.

www.wipro.com