[asterisk-users] Mantis 10659 - Make it configurable?

James Texter james.texter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 09:35:01 CDT 2007

Hello listers,
	I went to pull some CDR's from my PBX, and noticed they were a bit
light.  I also noticed output on the console about CDR's not being
posted.  I am currently running 1.4.13, and in looking at the change
log, this was a change in behavior as part of mantis 10659.  Personally,
I think the old behavior was more correct, but obviously at least one
person disagrees.  I think it's worth making it configurable so that the
old behavior can be restored for those of us who would like to have it.
If others agree, I'll work on getting a patch put together to make this
happen.  Thoughts?

Thanks,

James