[asterisk-users] Transfer and 407's

Paul Campbell P.J.Campbell at kainos.com
Thu Oct 25 08:51:47 CDT 2007

I have a SIP voice server which I want to place an Asterisk server in
front of to handle call routing.

At the moment I can call the apps on the server fine, but it cannot
transfer to another extension via asterisk.

Even attempting a call from the voice server to an asterisk extension
results in a "407 Proxy Authorisation Required" error on Asterisk and a
bridge_reject "noautho"

The server is registering fine with Asterisk.

Some debug stuff:

=============================

sip.conf

[general]

context=internal

srvlookup=yes

[paul]

type=friend

secret=removed

qualify=no

nat=no

host=dynamic

canreinvite=yes

context=internal

[test]

type=friend

secret=removed

qualify=no

nat=no

host=dynamic

canreinvite=yes

context=internal

 [vgp]

type=friend

secret=removed

qualify=no

nat=no

host=10.0.2.136

canreinvite=yes

context=internal

insecure=very

permit=10.0.2.136

extensions.conf

[internal]

 exten => 101,1,Dial(SIP/paul)

exten => 103,1,Dial(SIP/test)

exten => 202,1,Dial(SIP/paulxfertest at middlesborough
<mailto:SIP/paulxfertest at middlesborough.kainos.com> )

SIP/paulxfertest at middlesborough
<mailto:SIP/paulxfertest at middlesborough.kainos.com>  is a voice app
which simply attempts to transfer the call to: "103 at asterisk-server".

SIP Error:

<--- Reliably Transmitting (no NAT) to 10.0.2.136:5060 --->

SIP/2.0 407 Proxy Authentication Required

Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
10.0.2.136:5060;branch=z9hG4bKb675eb1820a7c8;received=10.0.2.136