[asterisk-users] OSLEC and zaptel-1.4.5.1

marcotasto marcotasto at libero.it
Thu Oct 25 08:43:04 CDT 2007

Hi Steve.
What I did was to allocate one EC instance the first time a channel asks for it and reuse the same memory area for the same channel every time a new call is coming.
The memory is then freed when the channel is unloaded.

I've done this with my TDM400P in mind and I don't know what could be wrong in other setups. What I'm thinking is that, probably, the old EC should converge faster than a new one because the external conditions (even if different) are slightly similar.

I'm open to every possible suggestion and solution (compatible with my setup and my spare time).

Thank you and bye,
Marco.