[asterisk-users] TE210P issues

Deepak Naidu deepak_nai at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 20:30:05 CDT 2007

I use TE212P, it shoudl work without errors.

I use it with  Asterisk 1.2.18 + zaptel-1.2.17.1

On RHEL 4.4

On Dell PowerEdge 850

It may be that the card is bad, try contacting Asterisk support.

I had one bad card when I first got it, the 2nd one worked .

--
Deepak

Jerry Geis <geisj at pagestation.com> wrote: I have a box with a TE210P. Things work for a while then stop when
making call files.
I get NOANSWER as the return code (right away).

I am running asterisk 1.2.12.1, libpri 1.2.3 and zap 1.2.9.1

When I try to update to newer zaptel the machine locks when loading the
zaptel drivers.

I tried to manually load the wct1xxp module (I think that is the one for
the dual T1 card???)
and the machine locks. I am in a remote location so I cannot see if
anything is on the console.

I tried jumping to 1.4 and the same thing happens.
I have updated quite a few asterisk boxes remotely and never had this
issue before.

Last thing I tried was "chkconfig zaptel off", reboot, then try loading
in new version and the same thing happened.
It locked up.

After rebooting I put back the old zaptel and it works again for  awhile.

What shall I try?