[asterisk-users] Compatibility Issues with dell poweredge 1950 and TE110P card

David Gomillion david.gomillion at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 08:31:53 CDT 2007

On 10/24/07, Steve Totaro <stotaro at first-notification.com> wrote:

> Joseph Begumisa wrote:
> >
> > Has anyone had any compatibility issues with a TE110P card installed
> > on a Dell Poweredge 1950?  I noted the following error on the LCD
> > display of the Dell Poweredge 1950:
> >

> > E1711 PCI PErr Slot 1 E171F PCIE Fatal Error B0 D4 F0.

Yes, I have had this problem with a dell PE1650, 1850, SC1400, and PE650. I
have a TE410P that does it. It may not be wise, but I just ignore the orange
blinking LCD display (or light, depending on the model). I did try reseating
the card, and it "works" for a few weeks, and then goes back to the same old
thing.