[asterisk-users] Is GoVarion a fraud ???

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Tue Oct 23 15:46:09 CDT 2007

This is a problem with smaller companies - when there are only a
couple people running things, and something happens, all the customers
panic, and even if it was nothing, it could ruin a companies reputation.

I am not saying anything one way or the other about govarion since I
have had no direct contact with them, but I can say this - one of our
customers was forced to evacuate this week due to the fires in san
diego - how many of his customers are going to panic when the phones
go unanswered ? His location there is simply to answer the phones, no
products of the company or real processing happens there, but it takes
time to get a number rerouted somewhere else and continue.

I realize as a customer its sometimes trying on the patience, but the
reality is sometimes things happen beyond a company's control and it
has nothing to do with fraud of any sort, or the ability to rely on
the company in the future.

Quoting Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com>:

> Luis Antonio Prata Barbosa wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Some days ago I spent about US$700,00 in a Tormenta III board in
>> www.govarion.com <http://www.govarion.com>. I used credit card.
>> I didn't receive any answer for my emails and there is no telephone
>> number to contact them..
>>
>> Now, I'd like to cancel this order, because I couldn´t wait so long, and
>> my credit card was billed.
>>
>> Is www.govarion.com <http://www.govarion.com> a fraud ????  Does anybody
>> know something about them ??
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Luis Antonio Prata Barbosa
>
> Hi, I don't know if it is a scam or not, but I wouldn't pay $49 for a
> clone x100p FXO card.
>
> Alan
>

> --
> The way out is open!
> http://www.theopensourcerer.com

Jon Pounder

    _/_/_/  _/    _/  _/       _/_/_/  _/    _/  _/_/_/_/

Inline Internet Systems Inc.
Thorold, Ontario, Canada

Tools to Power Your e-Business Solutions
www.inline.net
www.ihtml.com
www.ihtmlmerchant.com
www.opayc.com