[asterisk-users] Is GoVarion a fraud ???

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 15:37:04 CDT 2007

Luis Antonio Prata Barbosa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Some days ago I spent about US$700,00 in a Tormenta III board in
> www.govarion.com <http://www.govarion.com>. I used credit card.
> I didn't receive any answer for my emails and there is no telephone
> number to contact them..
>
> Now, I'd like to cancel this order, because I couldn´t wait so long, and
> my credit card was billed.
>
> Is www.govarion.com <http://www.govarion.com> a fraud ????  Does anybody
> know something about them ??
>
> Thanks.
>
> Luis Antonio Prata Barbosa

It's a bit unusual for a web site that sells things to not have ANY
address anywhere on the site. And their Ts & Cs and privacy policy are
the shortest I've ever seen.

Sorry but it does look a bit dubious to say the least... Do you even
know which country they operate in?

I'd contact your credit card company straight away and let them
investigate...

Alan
--
The way out is open!