[asterisk-users] Snom 360 lights not working on subscription

Omar A. Sabek omar.sabek at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 20:27:14 CDT 2007

I used to deploy these phones, it was these types of issues that
forced me to drop it. It took way too long to troubleshoot the
problems and there was a general lack of documentation. This was 2
years ago, things might have changed. If I remember correctly, it was
this issue you are having that was the final straw.

Good luck,

Omar