[asterisk-users] XXX Missing handling for mandatory IE 8 (cs0, Cause) XXX

asterisk at nicox.org asterisk at nicox.org
Mon Oct 22 02:55:12 CDT 2007

On this machine its the first install, but i get this error 3 month before
on an other machine also.

I think the debug will bring toooooooo much data, cause there is any half
second a call try, and its really hard to find this error in the debug
file.
The only thing i know is if i use a Sangoma card, the problem went.

Can i send you a BIG debug file where some of this errors happened?

Thanks

Nico