[asterisk-users] XXX Missing handling for mandatory IE 8 (cs0, Cause) XXX

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Fri Oct 19 09:29:17 CDT 2007

asterisk at nicox.org wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running some Asterisk-machines, and on one of them i get this errors
> in the CLI, but i don't know what that means.
>
> Hardware:
> Digium 4-Port E1 Card with HWEC
> Intel Pentium D 3 GHz
> 2 GB RAM
> SATA Harddisk
> Supermicro Mainboard
>
> Software:
> latest libpri/zaptel/asterisk of version 1.2
>
> I tried also asterisk version 1.4.x, but there the problem occurs every 10
> calls, on asterisk 1.2 its about every 100 calls.

Did this recently start, like after you upgraded or is this something
that has always been a problem for you since you installed?

If it has always been a problem, can you post a `pri debug span x` trace
of a call when this happens?  That will help to know more about what is
going on here.

--
Matthew Fredrickson
Software/Firmware Engineer