[asterisk-users] First Time T1 Questions

joakimsen at gmail.com joakimsen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 11:55:06 CDT 2007

On 10/19/07, Matthew Fredrickson <creslin at digium.com> wrote:

> I know I've said this time and time again, but just for the purpose that
> this will be archived somewhere on the net, there should not be any more
> problems related to interrupts and specific servers.  If there are,
> *please* let me know so that we can fix it.  We have spent much of the
> last year or so getting rid of these problems, and we are very much
> committed to having 100% compatibility, and getting rid of our former
> reputation of having IRQ/motherboard problems.

Unless you've updated the hardware and replaced the cards (even those
already out of warranty) I don't understand how a software patch is
going to fix hardware compatibility problems that have come up time
and time again relating to the Digium cards.

I know there have been countless (never really understood why)
hardware revisions/models and I wouldn't doubt the newest ones have
resolved most of the compatibility issues, but I never heard of any
recall program for the older cards.