[asterisk-users] Extensions.conf for basic IVR?

Vincent vincent.delporte at bigfoot.com
Fri Oct 19 18:53:32 CDT 2007

Hello

	I've never built an IVR before, so I was wondering if someone
could share some code from their extensions.conf that would perform
some of thoses steps:

1. When a call comes in from the TDM FXO port, answer
2. If no CID, play message "No CID available. Please type the number
where you wish to be called back". Loop until OK or remote party hung
up
3. When CID is available, play main menu : "1 for sales, 2 for
support, 3 for any other question"
4. Play "If you wish, you can leave a message to explain what problem
you met". When done, save message as WAV, and play message "Your
message will be sent to the department in charge. Thank you", and go
back to main menu
5. Move WAV file to web server's directory where a PHP script lists
available messages
6. Send an e-mail to the group involved, eg. sales at acme.com,
support at acme.com , including a the caller's CID and a link to the WAV
file