[asterisk-users] Glare on Incoming Calls

Gustavo Gonzalez GGonzalez at grupo-gestion.com.ar
Fri Oct 19 07:38:23 CDT 2007

How I change my configuration to reduce this issue. I have this setting on
my zapata.conf

signalling=fxs_ks
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
channel=1

signalling=fxs_ks
group=2
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
channel=2;

singalling=fxs_ks
group=3
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
channel=3;

singalling=fxs_ks
group=4
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
channel=4

and for outbound calls I have this context on my extensions.conf

[out-callb]
exten => 44,1,Set(LANGUAGE()=es)
exten => 44,n,ChanIsAvail(Zap/g1&Zap/g2&Zap/g3&Zap/g4)
exten => 44,n,GotoIf($["${AVAILCHAN}" = ""]?4:6)
exten => 44,n,Congestion
exten => 44,n,Hangup
exten => 44,n,Playback,ggestion/varios/moment
exten => 44,n,SetMusicOnhold(dialtone)
exten => 44,n,Set(TIMEOUT(response)=10)
exten => 44,n,Set(TIMEOUT(digit)=5)
exten => 44,n,WaitExten(25|m(dialtone))

> Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 17:07:03 -0400
> From: "C F" <shmaltz at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Incoming calls
>	<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

> "Glare" that's what it's called, if the number you advertise as your
> business number is zap/1 then use zap/G1 to dial out, otherwise use
> zap/g1 to dial out. This will reduce but not eliminate the problem.

> On 10/18/07, Gustavo Gonzalez <GGonzalez at grupo-gestion.com.ar> wrote:
> Hello I have a question about incoming calls on TDM400P cards. I want to
> know why an incoming call appear in a sorpresive way on a phone that I
> pickup to call out. I am using ChanIsAvailable to check those lines ( Zap
> channels )that are free. I have four lines connected to my TDM400P card
and
> when I get a free Zap channel to call I hear the voice of a people on the
> other side from an incomming call, I think that asterisk bridge my free
> channel with incomming calls but how do this?Thanks for any idea.

Alejandro González
Grupo Gestión
4384-0660
www.grupo-gestion.com.ar