[asterisk-users] IP Trunk, but need to register on the destination as gatekeeper client

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 07:29:46 CDT 2007

Hi List;

I need to do IP Trunk between Asterisk and another
softswitch provider, the softswitch support SIP but
requires Asterisk to register for this IP Trunk (it
should appears as gatekeeper entity that does
registeration to another gatekeeper entity).

How can I configure this SIP trunk to do registeration
with tht softswitch, so I can send the calls for it?

Regards
Bilal