[asterisk-users] Asterisk and wall displays/reader boards

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Fri Oct 19 02:08:31 CDT 2007

o o wrote:
> Has anyone used an LED wall display with asterisk? I have a customer who has an ancient telecorp system that drives an LED wall display. It shows the number of agents signed in, calls in queue, hold time, etc. It also sounds an alarm if the hold time exceeds a set value. I'm looking to use asterisk to replace the telecorp system. I know it can do all the CDR and historical data, but I haven't found anything on this. The current display is currently connected via serial (rj-11) but I would be open to getting a newer board with IP connectivity.

Use a web server with some dynamic pages.
You could either do some fancy Ajax stuff or the old
method of reloading the page every x seconds.

Regards,
  Philipp Kempgen

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
    Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998