[asterisk-users] Asterisk and wall displays/reader boards

o o bj_5150 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 01:28:52 CDT 2007

Has anyone used an LED wall display with asterisk? I have a customer who has an ancient telecorp system that drives an LED wall display. It shows the number of agents signed in, calls in queue, hold time, etc. It also sounds an alarm if the hold time exceeds a set value. I'm looking to use asterisk to replace the telecorp system. I know it can do all the CDR and historical data, but I haven't found anything on this. The current display is currently connected via serial (rj-11) but I would be open to getting a newer board with IP connectivity.

thanks

http://mail.yahoo.com