[asterisk-users] Incoming calls

Gustavo Gonzalez GGonzalez at grupo-gestion.com.ar
Thu Oct 18 12:29:20 CDT 2007

Hello I have a question about incoming calls on TDM400P cards. I want to
know why an incoming call appear in a sorpresive way on a phone that I
pickup to call out. I am using ChanIsAvailable to check those lines ( Zap
channels )that are free. I have four lines connected to my TDM400P card and
when I get a free Zap channel to call I hear the voice of a people on the
other side from an incomming call, I think that asterisk bridge my free
channel with incomming calls but how do this?Thanks for any idea.

Alejandro González
Grupo Gestión
4384-0660
www.grupo-gestion.com.ar